6 Royal Pavilion, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1
- First floor three bedroom apartment
- Master suite with dressing room
- Bedroom two with wardrobes & en-suite
- Open plan living/dining area
- Stunning hand crafted kitchen with appliances
- Two private covered Terraces, one which overlooks Pavilion Green with uninterrupted views to the countryside
- Two undercroft car parking spaces & secure lock up store
- Views over Pavilion Green
This three bedroom luxury apartment is situated on the first floor in Royal Pavilion which sets a new benchmark for luxury living in Poundbury.
The accommodation has been designed for contemporary living, with a luxury kitchen, en-suite bathrooms and dressing rooms, underfloor heating and private parking.
Set around a central private piazza, this collection of just twenty superior apartments has been designed with beautiful interiors, generously proportioned rooms and high ceilings.
This brand new spacious home (1,830sqft) boasts two private terraces overlooking Poundbury and the rolling countryside.
Between Queen Mother Square and Pavilion Green, this exceptional new apartment building has its roots in the scale and design of traditional grand civic buildings, with classical stone colonnades, beautiful terraces with ornate ironwork and a signature new tower with triumphal arch.
Poundbury is a master-planned community on the western edge of Dorchester, the historic County town of Dorset. Covering 400 acres of Duchy of Cornwall land, it is the vision of HRH The Prince of Wales, who, using the renowned Master Planner Leon Krier, has achieved a truly integrated and mixed-use development.
Queen Mother Square is the centre of life in Poundbury, with its collection of independent shops including a butcher, a Waitrose supermarket and the 20-bedroom Duchess of Cornwall Inn is on the east side of the square. Smaller squares, beautiful gardens and wilder areas of parkland are woven into the fabric of Poundbury, including the formal gardens and expansive lawns of Pavilion Green stretching north of Royal Pavilion.
Square Footage: 1,830 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 996 years remaining.
A short journey from both Dorchester South and Dorchester West stations, residents of Royal Pavilion are easily connected to the South West trains network, with direct trains into London Waterloo.
The A35 and A37 open up all of Dorset’s wonderful landscape, which is recognised as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, as well as providing easy access to its dramatic coastline from Lyme Regis and the Jurassic Coast to Corfe Castle and the Isle of Purbeck.
Royal Pavilion is the design of Ben Pentreath, a London- based architect who specialises in buildings that seamlessly fit their environment, often drawing from classical inspiration. Royal Pavilion is the most significant commission for Poundbury to date and is set to provide a monumental backdrop.
Named after one of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother’s racehorses, Royal Pavilion also borrows its lineage from the famous seaside retreat built at Brighton in 1787 for George Prince of Wales, who became the Prince Regent in 1811.
6 Royal Pavilion, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorchester West Station1.1 miles
- Dorchester South Station1.4 miles
- Upwey Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 100 locations around the UK including 35 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WND180012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.