- All Bills Included
- Double Bedroom
- Fully Furnished
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Kitchen with Appliances
- Shared Garden Area with Safe Storage for Bicycles
- Business Quality WIFI up to 350mb Included
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Single Occupants Aged 23+ Only
- Available now
The property has a communal lounge, kitchen with appliances including pans and utensils, two shower rooms, shared garden area and ample off street parking. Provisions have been made for the safe storage of bicycles and all common areas are cleaned weekly under contract. Business quality WIFI up to 350mb is also included
Redhill town centre and mainline station are under half a mile away while Gatwick Airport is a short commute by car meaning this really is ideally located for the commuter but also for convenience. Memorial Park which is one of Redhill's main green areas is also just over 100 meters away.
Available now for single occupants aged 23+ only.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redhill Station0.3 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station1.2 miles
- Merstham Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Our team have an in-depth knowledge of Surrey and Sussex. We work hard to maintain the fantastic relationships we have with our landlords and tenants. We do this by being available, flexible and proactive.
We won't just use a cookie-cutter technique - every landlord is unique, so we will build a personal
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarendons, Surrey & West Sussex - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.