Panorama Road, Sandbanks
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Contemporary kitchen / diner
- Semi-open plan lounge
- Great garden
- Secure underground parking
- 1 year membership of SYC
- Tucked away
- Perfect for boat enthusiasts
- Near to leisure amenities.
The Peninsula is a boutique courtyard development, constructed as part of the Sandbanks Yacht Company, designed to take full advantage of its fabulous position on the world famous Sandbanks Peninsula. This house is tucked away in a quiet corner with many hard to get features such as a great garden and secure underground parking for two cars.
The semi-open plan living area opens onto the rear garden and sun terrace via bi-fold doors and the luxury kitchen / diner is well equipped. With four bedrooms and three bathrooms families (and visitors) are well catered for.
As well as the yacht company there is the boatyard cafe, which is a favourite with locals. Of course it does not need to be a special occasion to dine at nearby Rick Stein.
Please Check Out Our Video And Interactive 3D Tour - All of our properties feature a professionally produced short video, personally introduced by a member of our team as well as a fully interactive 3D tour.
Brochures4 The Peninsula - eBrochure.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Panorama Road, Sandbanks
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station2.4 miles
- Poole Station2.8 miles
- Branksome Station2.9 miles
About the agent
We believe our clients should expect exceptional service but at a sensible cost. Our new approach means we can offer both. Hugely improved levels of service combined with market-leading presentation come as standard but at a fee which is lower than a traditional estate agency. There are no up-front costs whatsoever for our exclusive sole agency clients.Exclusive Benefits
We aim to innovate and to transform the way properties are sold by offerin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 26752422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luxury & Prestige, Sandbanks, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.