Pond Street, Hampstead, NW3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Excellent Storage
- Close to Amenities
- Nearby Belsize Parkunderground Station
Set on the first floor, the apartment is unfurnished and well-proportioned with a large open plan reception room, modern kitchen; good size double bedroom with excellent storage space, served by a modern bathroom with shower.
Pond Street is only moments from the open spaces of Hampstead Heath which provide scenic trails, local wildlife, and views of the London skyline from the hiltops. Hampstead Village is close by and the nearest station is Belsize Park (Northern line) which gets to Moorgate in only 15 minutes.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pond Street, Hampstead, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampstead Heath Station0.1 miles
- Belsize Park Station0.3 miles
- Hampstead Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1958, Benham and Reeves is one of the oldest independent estate agents in Hampstead.
From our flagship office at Heath Street in NW3, we specialise in the rental of quality apartments and houses in Hampstead, West Hampstead, St John's Wood and Belsize Park.
As corporate specialists, 70% of our tenants are from FTSE and Fortune 500 companies. We have an extensive database of accommodation for rental in NW3, NW6 and NW8, from period conversi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000012793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.