Portland Close, Chadwell Heath, Romford
- OVER 55'S ONLY
- COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM AND LOUNGE
- OWN EXTERNAL PATIO
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ONE BEDROOM
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE
Situated in this PRIME OVER 55's RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT, is this ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT. The property has been refurbished and is maintained to a high standard with access to patio area, ample parking, newly fitted kitchen and built-in wardrobes. The added advantage of this development is you have a House Manager and 24 hour assistance.
Situated within a stones throw is a parade of local shops and bus stop.
Ground Floor: -
Communal Entrance Hall: - Entrance via entry phone system. Own front door leading to Entrance Hall:
Entrance Hall; - Wood effect laminate flooring. Smooth walls to ceiling. Large cupboard with shelving and water tank. Entrance into Lounge:
Lounge: - 5.66m x 2.97m (18'7 x 9'9) - Wood effect laminate flooring. Wall mounted electric heater (untested). Smooth walls to coved and textured ceiling Double glazed sliding doors leading to Patio area and communal Garden. Doorway leading to Kitchen:
Kitchen: - 2.51m x 1.68m (8'3 x 5'6) - Range of floor and wall mounted units in a White Gloss finish with rolled edge worktops and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink unit with single bowl, drainer and mixer taps. Fitted electric hob and oven (untested). Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double glazed window.
Shower Room/W.C.: - Three piece suite comprising walk-in corner shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Vinyl floor covering.
Bedroom: - 4.17m x 2.64m (13'8 x 8'8) - Double glazed window. Wood effect laminate flooring. Smooth walls to ceiling. Built-in radiators.
Communal Parking: -
Communal Gardens: -
BrochuresBrochurePortland Close, Chadwell Heath, Romford
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Portland Close, Chadwell Heath, Romford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chadwell Heath Station0.8 miles
- Goodmayes Station1.4 miles
- Seven Kings Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Ashton Estate Agents was established in 1902. As the areas premier agent we aim to offer every client a personal and professional service. Its what our reputation is built on.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29012697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashton Estate Agents, Chadwell Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.