CPO8778 - THE LIMES, Ingatestone Village
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA
- OPEN PLANNED FITTED KITCHEN
- WHITE BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM & ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
- ATTRACTIVE LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- GARAGE WITH UTILITY/STORAGE AREA TO REAR
- A SMALL DEVELOPMENT LOCATED JUST OFF INGATESTONE HIGH ST
- AVAILABLE JUNE 2021
THE PROPERTY IS ADVANTAGEOUSLY SITUATED WITHIN MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE TO HIGH STREET & STATION.
THE 'LIMES' IS A RELATIVELY SMALL 'WELL KEPT' DEVELOPMENT AFFORDING ATTRACTIVE LANDSCAPED GARDEN
THE PROPERTY AFFORDS PRIVATE GARAGE WHICH ALSO HAS A UTILITY AREA TO THE REAR. AVAILABLE JUNE 2021.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
About the agent
Cowling & Payne have been successfully letting and managing residential property since 2003. We are your local letting professional.
We have become one of the leading letting agents within the local area.
Landlords benefit from our wealth of experience and knowledge of the letting market. We have three resident Directors with in excess of 50 years combined letting experience.
We have 12 dedicated staff focused on our Landlords and Tenants requirements.
Our priority is
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPO8778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cowling & Payne, Wickford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.