Laughton Court, Lubenham
- Detached Four Bedroom Property
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Delightful Front and Rear Gardens
- Single Garage with Off Road Parking
- Views Over Open Countryside
- Recently Added Conservatory
ENTRANCE HALL 15' 03" x 3' 04" (4.65m x 1.02m) A composite front door, a radiator and an alarm system.
LOUNGE 21' 00" x 11' 05" (6.4m x 3.48m) A UPVC window, double UPVC doors leading to the rear garden, a feature cast iron Dunsley wood burning stove with wood storage below, a wooden mantel and slate hearth, two radiators, and a television point.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 20' 11" x 9' 11" (6.38m x 3.02m) A mixture of wall and base units, granite effect worktops, a five ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan, an integrated Smeg oven and grill, an integrated dishwasher, a farmhouse style single bowl single drainer sink, an integrated American style fridge freezer, a UPVC window, double UPVC doors leading to the conservatory, and a radiator.
UTILITY ROOM 6' 07" x 5' 11" (2.01m x 1.8m) Mixture of wall and base units, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a wall mounted Ideal boiler, and a UPVC door to the rear garden.
CONSERVATORY 14' 03" x 5' 08" (4.34m x 1.73m) A quarter brick construction with UPVC windows to all exterior elevations, UPVC double doors to the garden, UPVC door access to the garage.
WC 5' 06" x 2' 11" (1.68m x 0.89m) A pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, a low level WC, a radiator, and tiling to the floor.
LANDING 13' 11" x 3' 02" (4.24m x 0.97m) A hatch to the loft, a radiator, and an airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
BEDROOM ONE 20' 11max" x 8' 03max" (6.38m x 2.51m) Dual aspect UPVC windows, a triple bank of fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, a television point, two radiators and a door leading to the en-suite.
ENSUITE 6' 01" x 5' 07" (1.85m x 1.7m) A pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, a shaving point, a UPVC window, a low level WC, a heated chrome towel rail, a shower enclosure with wall mounted shower and shower attachment with full tiling to the walls, and tiling to the floor.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 07" x 10' 00" (3.23m x 3.05m) A UPVC window, a radiator, a television point and a fitted wardrobe.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 00max" x 9' 11max" (3.05m x 3.02m) A UPVC window, a radiator, a television point and a fitted wardrobe.
BEDROOM FOUR 10' 09max" x 9' 11max" (3.28m x 3.02m) A UPVC window, a radiator and a storage area.
BATHROOM 6' 09" x 6' 01" (2.06m x 1.85m) A pedestal wash hand basin, a low level WC, a UPVC window, a shaving point, a heated chrome towel rail, a shower enclosure with wall mounted shower and shower attachment with full tiling to the walls, and full tiling to the floor.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property is a delightful front garden with a paved pathway leading to the front door bordered by mature plants, a lawned area, gated access to the rear of the garden, a hard standing bricked area with space for two cars, and a single garage. To the rear of the property is a large lawned area, a patio seating area, and views over the countryside.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Laughton Court, Lubenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Market Harborough Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Nobody is better placed to sell your property!
• Leading Independent Estate Agent
• Superb Town Centre Location
• Open Seven Days A Week
• Established For Over 20 Years
• Competitive Selling Costs
• Recognised Market Leaders
• Dynamic, Motivated Sales Team
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Exciting, Modern Marketing Approach
• Free Valuations – No Sale, No Charge
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100976002760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Estates, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.