The Common, Dunsfold, GU8
- Attractive front garden with white picket fence to The Common, drawing you to tiled porch with quarry tiles and characterful stained glass door to sitting room.
- Expansive sitting room with views to the common, brick fireplace with log burner, plus stained glass French doors to conservatory.
- Generous and light dining room with views over the common and feature stained glass window to the bar.
- Original oak bar, dating from when the house was a pub, in a further reception room with views to the common.
- Kitchen with plentiful white units, spaces for appliances, glass door and window both with views over garden.
- Upstairs there are four bedrooms, including a master suite with ensuite bathroom which currently enjoys the fourth bedroom as a dressing room, plus a family bathroom.
- The annexe can be accessed from the main house but also enjoys it's own front door, hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room and conservatory opening onto patio and own garden.
- Mature gardens laid to lawn with borders, rose beds and kitchen garden, plus garage/outbuilding which was the old Fire Station, including kitchen, bedroom, sitting room and bathroom.
Dunsfold is a pretty village, lying five miles south of Godalming close to the Sussex border. The village has a thirteenth century church, a community shop (with post office), a village hall, a sports & social club and a public house. The village is surrounded by beautiful, open countryside and ideal for a range of outdoor pursuits including walking, cycling and horse riding. The nearby town of Godalming offers a wide range of shops and recreational facilities, as well as a mainline station with a fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London. The neighbouring village of Cranleigh also offers a bustling High Street with a butcher, fishmonger and a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants. It also benefits from a modern health centre, library and leisure centre.
The Common, Dunsfold, GU8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Witley Station3.7 miles
- Milford Station4.5 miles
- Godalming Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 447070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.