- QUIET LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO VILLAGE
- IMPRESSIVE RECEPTION HALL
- HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES&FITTINGS
- LUXURY BATHROOM
- FOUR ENSUITE BATHROOMS
- SIX BEDROOMS
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE
Situated on this private enclave of just three homes and within close pavement walking distance of Prestbury Village this family home offers no chain to prospective purchasers.
The accommodation comprises in brief; Entrance hall, cloaks/WC, study/playroom, bright lounge with feature fireplace which is open to a conservatory to the rear, a particularly spacious breakfast kitchen.
At first floor level there are 6 bedrooms with 3 bedrooms benefitting from ensuite shower rooms/wc, and there is an excellent family bathroom/wc with separate shower.
To the left-hand side of the property is an integral double side-by-side garage approached by a block paved driveway whilst the gardens are of manageable size and are predominantly laid to lawn with stocked borders and a range of specimen trees and plants.
Prospective purchasers are strongly encouraged to undertake an internal inspection of the property so its full extent and range of attributes can be appreciated.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prestbury Station0.6 miles
- Adlington (Ches.) Station2.4 miles
- Macclesfield Station2.5 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agent.
The Prestbury Office is managed by James Webster, MNAEA, MARLA, who has been with the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 225499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Prestbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.