Albert Court, 345 Reading Road
- Peaceful location, only 20 minute walk along the river to the Town Centre
- Tastefully decorated Club lounge is the hub for social activity
- Close proximity to local amenities with Tesco on your doorstep
- On site Salon
- 24/7 Call System
- Flexible care tailored to your needs and preferences
- Vibrant town centre with boutique shops, local markets and restaurants
- Bistro style restaurant serving daily, freshly prepared meals
- On site estate manager
- Viewing highly advised
Homeowners have access to all these properties have to offer, including a club lounge and bistro restaurant serving nutritious hot food daily, with bi-fold doors leading onto a delightful patio area with outside seating. On-site car parking is available and there is a large, spacious drop-off area. Enjoy the stylish salon where you can book an array of beauty treatments, and when friends and family come to stay they can use our guest suite. There is also a 24-hour emergency call system and an on-site Estates Team so residents can receive flexible, consistent care and support in their own home. All external property maintenance including gardening and window cleaning is taken care of too.
*All marketing photos shown are the show apartments
LOCATION The development is located in a quiet area, but is still within easy walking distance to the town centre and there's the added benefit of a Tesco Superstore on your doorstep. A sheltered bus stop is only 115ft from the site and has routes around the Henley-on-Thames Circular and Reading Town Centre. The Henley-on-Thames train station is 0.7 miles away and has regular services to Twyford, London Paddington and Reading. A hospital, swimming pool and local shops are all less than a mile from your front door.
AVAILABLE IN HENLEY There are plenty of things to do in Henley-on-Thames. The town is home to a historic church, town hall and marketplace, as well as new shops, restaurants and a cinema/theatre complex. It's also known for its events and activities, in particular the annual Royal Regatta, which sees some of the world's finest rowers take to the River Thames every June. You can even take a boat trip down the Regatta course and stop off at the town's award-winning River and Rowing Museum. Throughout the year, you'll find other fun calendar events, such as the Henley Festival of Music and Arts in July, the Literary Festival (September/October) and the weekly Thursday markets.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Albert Court, 345 Reading Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.5 miles
- Shiplake Station1.2 miles
- Wargrave Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Bonds Estate Agents is a new, exciting and independent hybrid estate agent that bridges the gap between your expensive high-street agent, and the 'not so personal' online agent.
We provide a comprehensive service for both Sales and Lettings in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We offer a tailor-made service that combines the traditional processes of an Estate Agent, with the new modern methods of marketing without the expensive fee or upfront cost.
We are members of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102885000240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonds Estate Agent, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.