Cradge Bank, Spalding, PE11
- Semi Detached House
- Conveniently Located Close To The Centre Of Town
- Lounge, Dining Room
- Sun Room / Garden Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Double Width Gravelled Driveway
- Fully Enclosed Garden, Artificial Grass
- EPC Rating - D
The accommodation features Lounge, Dining Room, Garden/Sun Room, and Kitchen with a built in hob, two Double Bedrooms with the Master Bedroom having built in storage and a Family Bathroom with a corner bath with a shower over and Velux window.
The Garden/Sun Room has patio doors leading to the rear garden that is fully enclosed and not overlooked. The garden is low maintenance with artificial grass and decking area perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining.
Call now to view.
9' 11" x 6' 3" (3.02m x 1.91m)
5.00m max x 3.63m
8' 8" x 6' 10" (2.64m x 2.08m)
9' 10" x 9' 8" (3m x 2.95m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
3.99m min x 3.63m
9' 10" x 9' 2" (3m x 2.79m)
6' 11" x 6' 5" (2.11m x 1.96m)
COUNCIL TAX BAND A
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Cradge Bank, Spalding, PE11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spalding Station1.0 miles
About the agent
"We aim to provide unrivalled, honest and trusted advice whilst continually exceeding the expectations of our clients."
Pygott & Crone are Lincolnshire's leading estate agent. The company is now in its 30th Year and very experienced in the property industry, having won numerous regional and national awards.
Our 11 offices have over 100 highly trained and dedicated staff, ready to offer a wealth of knowledge and high levels of service for all your property needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA180275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.