Meadow Close, Halstead
- Detached family home
- 4 bedrooms
- Garage and off street parking
- Open living and dining area
- Cul-de-sac position
- Within walking distance to the high street
A four bedroom detached house situated in the popular town of Halstead. The property offers open plan living, perfect for family living and a well established private garden, together with off street parking for multiple of vehicles and garage.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Door to front aspect. Window to side aspect, Stairs rising to first floor. Understairs storage cupboard. Doors leading to cloakroom,kitchen and living area,
Window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge-Diner 21' 4" max x 11' 9" max ( 6.50m max x 3.58m max )
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Sliding patio door leading to the rear garden. Leading onto:-
Kitchen 14' 3" max x 8' 8" max ( 4.34m max x 2.64m max )
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Inset sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Eye level integrated double oven, gas hob and hood over. Space for washing machine and dish washer. Door to side aspect leading to the rear garden.
Access to loft. Airing cupboard. Doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.15m )
Two windows to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" max x 9' max ( 3.20m max x 2.74m max )
Two windows to front aspect. Radiator. Built in fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.23m max x 2.36m max )
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.23m max x 2.54m max )
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Suite comprising low level WC, hand wash basin and bath with shower over. Part tiled.
Rear Of The Property
Accessed via side aspect of the property, patio area with the remainder laid to lawn. Well established trees and greenery to the rear boundary, summerhouse and views to the rear of the countryside.
Front Of The Property
Private paved drive secluded by fencing and well established greenery with room for multiple of vehicles. Side access to the rear of the property.
Power and light connected. Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Meadow Close, Halstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chappel & Wakes Colne Station4.9 miles
- Braintree Station5.8 miles
- Braintree Freeport Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Halstead William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Halstead
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HST105807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.