Rochford Road, Southend-On-Sea
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Stunning Three Bedroom House
- Spacious Living Room
- Stylish Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Modern Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Available June
This house boasts a large living room, stylish kitchen, downstairs W/c, large easily maintainable garden, modern bathroom and off-street parking, as well as many more features.
This is ready to move into from the 1st July and will not be on the market for long as it is very close to transport links, the high-street & Southend Hospital, as well as being in the catchment area for many top schools!
Cloakroom WC 8'11" x 2'06" (2.72m x 0.76m)
Lounge 20'11" x 11'02" (6.38m x 3.40m)
Dining Room 9'09" x 7'08" (2.97m x 2.34m)
Kitchen 9'11" x 9'03" (3.02m x 2.82m)
Bedroom One 12'09 x 10'01 (3.89m x 3.07m)
Bedroom Two 9'03" x 10'09" (2.82m x 3.28m)
Bedroom Three 11'06 x 7'08" > 6'09"
Bathroom 7'07" x 14'07" (2.31m x 4.45m)
Make sure you're not the one to miss out! Give us a call now on .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Rochford Road, Southend-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southend Airport Station0.4 miles
- Prittlewell Station1.1 miles
- Rochford Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Here at haart Rayleigh Lettings, we are on a mission to get you moved. We have unique technology that gets your home hundreds more clicks, agents who listen and will negotiate hard on your behalf and you don't pay us a penny until we succeed.
Big Benefits. Being the UK's largest independent estate agent, our size allows us to invest in the people and technology to get you moved, smarter.
No Sale, No Fee. We don't think you should pay a penny to someone to sell
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0436_HRT043600558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Rayleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.