41 Millharbour, Canary Wharf, E14
- Large one bedroom apartment
- South facing, 5th floor
- No onward chain
- High demand building
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Ground rent: £100 pa
- Tenure: 986 years Leasehold
- Service Charge: £5.77psf (water & heating included)
- Est rent £450 pw = 5.2% yield
- Viewings welcome
Chain free, this large (622 Sq. Ft.) one bedroom south-facing apartment is situated on the 5th floor within the sought-after 41 Millharbour development, E14. Recently refurbished, this apartment has wooden flooring throughout, luxury furniture, built-in double wardrobe and storage space, double shower, open plan living/kitchen with built in breakfast bar. Residents will also enjoy a delightful south facing courtyard with water feature, lift access to all floor and concierge services.
There is a supermarket at the foot of the 41 Millharbour development, and being located in Canary Wharf is ideally close to local amenities such as shops, bars, supermarkets and restaurants. South Quay DLR is just a 100m away and Canary Wharf underground itself is just 8 minutes.
Due to high demand in this development, we encourage you to register your interest at the earliest opportunity. Viewings very much welcome!
41 Millharbour, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Ernest-Brooks International is a benchmark setting global property brokerage offering specialist real estate services to clients owning, occupying or investing within the city of London's property market.
Headquartered in London; we currently have four offices in three countries, meaning, that we are present in areas ensuring maximum exposure for our clients assets. We aim to provide an unrivalled service based on honest and direct knowledge paired with a forward thinking marketing stra
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN180773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.