Ford Valley, Dartmouth, TQ6
- Sitting Room.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room.
- Three Bedrooms. Family Shower Room.
- Parking. Easily Maintained Garden.
Turn right from the Market Square into Victoria Road. Drive up Victoria Road past the bowling green on your right and 100 yards up Victoria Road turn right in to Ford Valley. No.39 is nearly at the end on the right, a parking space to park on.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
(All Measurements Approx.) Steps rise from the parking space giving immediate access to the front door. The bright entrance porch leads on to a warm and welcoming hallway. Door to the left leads in to the dining room, which is open plan with the kitchen, and double glazed doors open in to the spacious sitting room, with feature electric fireplace and large bay window. Stairs rise from the hallway up to the family shower room. The shower room includes a WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and boiler within storage area. There is space for a washing machine. The first floor landing provides access to a double bedroom with views to the rear terraces and a larger double bedroom with two windows overlooking the valley. This double bedroom also has two built in wardrobes. From the first floor landing stairs rise to the next level, where there is room enough for a small office/study area. This not only has a window looking over the rear terrace, but also has a feature (truncated)
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
EPC RATING: E
POSTCODE: TQ6 9ED
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Ford Valley, Dartmouth, TQ6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paignton Station6.0 miles
About the agent
The team at Winkworth Dartmouth in the Beautiful South Hams, pride themselves on providing outstanding customer service and go to great lengths to ensure that all clients are dealt with in the most efficient and professional manner. Established in Mayfair in 1835, Winkworth has been successfully selling property for over 175 years, making it one of the longest established estate agency businesses in the country. Call us to ensure your property gets the exposure it needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DRT190059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.