Sidney Street, London, E1
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Reduction for key workers at Royal London Hospital
- Security Entrance
- Victorian Conversion
- Work from home or easy commute
- Close to Royal London Hospital and Queen Mary University
- Excellent Location
- Newly decorated
Ideal to work or study from home with transport links to the City, West-End and all over London on your doorstep once restrictions are lifted.
Set out over the two floors (ground floor and basement) of a secure Victorian town house. On the ground floor the accommodation comprises entrance hall, large reception room which can be divided to living/work, separate kitchen/dining room with oven, hob, extractor, large fridge freezer and washing machine. On the basement level there's a double bedroom and bathroom with over bath shower, wc and hand basin.
There is the additional benefit of a car port/garage providing parking for one car which is also available under separate negotiation.
Available: January 2021
Offered: Part furnished
Viewings: Virtual video viewings must be carried out initially. In person viewings are by appointment only and must be carried out in line with current government guidance to prevent the spread of Covid-19. This includes limited number of people viewing, social distancing must be maintained and masks worn as a minimum.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Sidney Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitechapel Station0.3 miles
- Shadwell Station0.4 miles
- Bethnal Green (Mainline) Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We are a family run Property Management company with 20+ years experience as being Landlords. Established in 2009, we serve Greater London for our Landlords and provide our Tenants with the very best service and pro-active Property Management. This service can be shown through our long term Tenancies and Testimonials we have received.
Our motto is simple; we only Manage properties that we would live in ourselves and provide the best standard of accommodation possible.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Macks Properties Ltd, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.