- Highly Individual Family Home
- Luxuriously Appointed
- Over 3000 Sq.ft. of Accommodation
- Recently Renovated and Extended
- Five Bedrooms
- Sun Terrace from Master Bedroom
- Mature and Extensive Grounds
- Beautiful Surrounds Backing onto Hoe Common
- Large Double Garage/Workshop
- Guide Price £700,000 - £725,000
HOE Hoe lies adjacent to the village of Beetley with its primary school, hairdressers and a regular bus service into Dereham. There is also easy access to the main roads into Norwich, King's Lynn and out of county areas. Dereham is a busy market town offering museums, a leisure centre, golf course and schools within the town, or for the nature lovers take a stroll along the Neatherd Moor and the Vicarage Meadow. Slightly further afield are the ruins of the Saxon Cathedral at North Elmham, the wildlife and Dinosaur Parks, Pensthorpe, a bird lovers paradise and Thetford Forest Park. Hoe lies 11 miles east of Fakenham and 17 miles north west of Norwich with its good local transport links and has an international airport as well as its own mainline rail link to Liverpool Street, London. The historic city of Norwich has everything you would desire of a vibrant regional capital.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains water and electricity. Oil-fired central heating. Septic tank drainage. Telephone, broadband and satellite connected.
COUNCIL TAX Band D.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING C. The reference number or full certificate can be obtained from Sowerbys upon request.
To retrieve the Energy Performance Certificate for this property please visit and enter in the reference number.
AGENT'S NOTE The property is approached over an initial shared driveway which runs over a culvert through which the stream forming the west boundary of the property runs. Access to the property's own driveway is granted through a five bar timber gate at the centre brick wall, opening into a shingle driveway.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 30013
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station12.9 miles
About the agent
Located in a Grade II Listed Building in a prominent location in the town centre, Dereham have a proactive and experienced sales team who don't believe in providing an adequate service but insist on always going that 'extra mile'. The entire team are local to the area and extremely knowledgeable, meaning they are always able to give personal and expert advice on buying and selling in the area. The combination of proactivity, local knowledge and excellent marketing ensures they get the best re
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439031509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.