West Cliffe Grove, Harrogate
- Duplex Apartment
- 3 Bedrooms
- Exceptionally Spacious
- 2 Large Reception Rooms
- Separate Kitchen
- Bathroom & En suite
- Characterful Accommodation
- Great Location
- Catchment For Good Schools
- Private Entrance
The accommodation, which would benefit from some updating includes an airy hall/landing, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, en suite shower room, utility and kitchenette.
West Cliffe Grove is tucked away off Cold Bath Road which is widely regarded as one of the finest places to live, being so close to the Stray, the Valley Gardens and all of Harrogate's shops, restaurants & café bars.
Services - Mains services connected.
Gas central heating.
Leasehold but owns a share of the freehold.
Council tax band C.
EPC rating E.
Approx1400 sq ft.
BrochuresWest Cliffe Grove, Harrogate
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
West Cliffe Grove, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.7 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.2 miles
- Pannal Station2.2 miles
About the agent
WELCOME TO ANDREW HILL
Why not start by giving us a call for a free valuation and expert advice.
Andrew Hill is widely regarded as one of the region’s most respected Estate Agents. He has many years of unsurpassed experience of selling houses in the Harrogate area and operates from a stunning showroom in the centre of Harrogate, meticulously designed by Clarity Arts, and a must for the discerning seller to display th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 27760600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Hill Estate Agents, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.