The Glade, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
- Handsome half tile hung 4 bedroom detached modern home
- 3 bath/shower rooms
- Integral 18'4 x 18'2 double garage which could be converted
- Occupying a stunning secluded plot of 0.17 of an acre
- Walking distance of the town centre and railway station
- Impressive dining hall wonderful for entertaining
- Triple aspect sitting room
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite
The integral 18'4 x 18'2 double garage is a particular feature of the home and could easily be converted to provide further living accommodation. The accommodation extends to 1925.98 sq ft comprising in brief on the ground floor, a covered entrance, a cloakroom, an impressive dining hall with wood effect flooring and French doors leading through to a 20'1 x 12'9 triple aspect sitting room with fireplace. A kitchen fitted with a matching range of oak units having integrated appliances, built-in gas hob and oven. A separate utility room and a personal door to the rear garden. The first floor provides a spacious landing and shower room, a master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the front of the property is approached via five bar gate and bricked paved driveway which in turn leads to the integral garage with up and over door having power and light connected. The rear garden is mainly laid to level lawn with a stone seating terrace adjoining the rear of the property. The whole enjoying a good degree of seclusion. EPC C.
The Glade is a private cul-de-sac situated off Hempstead Lane. The property is ideally positioned within close proximity of Uckfield Town Centre (a five minute level walk to the High Street) which offers a comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities including numerous bars/restaurants, a public cinema and library, supermarkets as well as a railway station providing services to London in just over an hour (London Bridge 67 minutes) . The area is well served with a wide selection of schooling for all age groups including a nearby sixth form community college and primary school. The property is close to open fields and countryside providing numerous scenic walks and bridle paths. The stunning 6,500 acre Ashdown Forest is also within close proximity offering numerous outdoor pursuits. Access to the surrounding areas can be gained by the A272 which provides swift vehicular access to Haywards Heath which boasts a fast commuter service to London (London/Victoria approximately 47 minutes) and the motorway network of the A/M23, the latter lying west of Haywards Heath at either Bolney or Warlinglid.
The Glade, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uckfield Station0.3 miles
- Buxted Station1.8 miles
- Cooksbridge Station6.8 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 45theglade. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Uckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.