Alderman Road, Speke, Liverpool
- Includes Furniture
- Ground Floor
- Allocated Parking
- 2 Miles to Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Transport Links into Liverpool City Centre
- Great Investment
Fantastic two bedroom furnished apartment within this popular development of Liverpool 24. The apartment comprises, open plan living/dining area, fitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and storage within the hallway. The property has allocated parking.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this fantastic two bedroom apartment, which is located on the ground floor of this popular development in Liverpool 24. The property is therefore ideally situated for easy access to a wide range of facilities including Speke retail park and John Lennon Airport, sought after schools and public transport links. It also provides direct access to the extensive amenities Liverpool 1 shopping centre, which include a selection of shops and places to eat. The property offers well planned, furnished and spacious accommodation with a high standard of presentation and an internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property. (Please note, no electric storage heater in one bedroom)
Door, radiator, storage and tank.
Lounge 19' 9" x 13' 7" ( 6.02m x 4.14m )
Two double glazed windows, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.48m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window, electric storage heater.
Bath with mixer tap and shower, radiator, wash hand basin, low level W.C.
One allocated parking space and communal area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Alderman Road, Speke, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hunts Cross Station0.3 miles
- Liverpool South Parkway Station1.3 miles
- Halewood Station1.3 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Jones & Chapman began life back in 1923, so with nearly 100 years in the business you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Jones & Chapman as your estate agent�
>> Your local Jones & Chapman team in Allerton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT114465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.