- Detached 5 bedroom detached house on an exceptionally spacious level plot
- On the edge of the village of Pwllmeyric overlooking open countryside towards Wyelands House & Estate
- Large Sitting Room /Dining Area with feature glass block screen
- Fully fitted Kitchen /Breakfast Room overlooking the large front lawn
- Downstairs master bedroom suite with lobby /dressing area and En-suite bathroom
- Three further ground floor bedrooms
- Recently upgraded downstairs Shower Room
- Two large double bedrooms on the first floor one with walk in wardrobe, the other with dressing area.
- Separate annex utilised as workshop /gym, Utility Room, large Single Garage
- South facing rear garden with raised balustraded terrace, feature patio and ornamental pond.
Wentworth House is an individually designed detached 5 bedroom detached house with large single garage and a separate annex currently providing workshop/gym. Occupying a convenient location just off theA48 it is accessed from Rosemary Lane and approached through a gated driveway leading to a parking area and garage. Being on the edge of the village it enjoys a rural aspect across open countryside and the neighbouring Wyelands Estate with far reaching views to the Severn Bridge.
The popular village of Pwllmeyric is situated on the outskirts of Chepstow, within 1.5 miles of the town centre and 1.5 miles of the M48 giving access eastbound on the M4 to Bristol, the M32 to Bristol (17 miles) and M4/M5 interchange and westbound to Newport (17miles), and Cardiff (30 miles) St Pierre Gold Club is 2 miles away
A pathway leads down the front of the house to the front door which opens out into a large wide Entrance Hall with the living area to one side and the bedroom area to the other with stairs leading up to two further bedrooms.
The Sitting/Dining Room is a large spacious living space which is an asset in this family home being over 30' long and 17' wide. The dining area with serving hatch to the kitchen is screened by a feature glass block wall delineating it from the Sitting area. Windows and double French doors wrap around the room and open out and look out over the garden and countryside.
The Kitchen/Breakfast Room is fully fitted with integral double oven, electric hob and Breakfast area and leads to a lobby serving Utility Room with fitted units
The large Single Garage with electric up and over door housing oil fired boiler and also provides access to the rear garden.
Master Bedroom suite
Also on the ground floor is the Master Bedroom suite with views out over open countryside, a lobby/dressing area and fitted en-suite bathroom
Two bedrooms & Study
Two bedrooms & Study all of similar size overlooking the side garden. These are served by a recently updated Shower room with double shower.
A large wide landing provides access to Two further large bedrooms, one with walk in wardrobe and the other with airing cupboard and dressing area
Separate Annex accommodation
Located to the side of the property this room has French doors on to the garden and is currently used as a Gym/workshop with TV and feature fireplace.
Occupying a very large plot the garden is mainly laid to lawn with an extensive lawned area to the front of the property bordered by a variety of mature trees and wooden fencing where a shed, greenhouse and summerhouse is provided. To the eastern side there is a further lawned area with a separate annex behind which is a store area. The rear garden faces south bounded by post and rail stock proof fencing with a raised terrace surrounded by a balustrade accessed off the living room and a feature patio area with ornamental pond fitted with ultra violet pump with cascade and rockery.
We are informed the property is freehold. Intended purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
Oil fired central heating and hot water, mains water and drainage.
Monmouthshire County Council
Council Tax Band: H EPC rating: E
Strictly by appointment with the Agents:
DJ&P Newland Rennie. Tel: .
Fixtures & Fittings
Unless specifically described in these particulars, all other, fixtures & fittings are excluded from the sale though may be available by separate negotiation. Further information is available from the Vendor's agents.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chepstow Station1.2 miles
- Caldicot Station4.2 miles
- Severn Tunnel Junction Station4.7 miles
About the agent
How can we help you?
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let your property. DJ&P Newland Rennie are perfectly placed to help you. Our experienced staff listen to your needs and tailor a package to suit. Whatever the reason behind your property requirements, with our invaluable local knowledge and experience we can support you making the right decision for you.
Why chose us?
We are an established company who has invested in our staff ensuring you receive the high
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9857964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DJ&P Newland Rennie, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.