Prebend Street, Bedford
- ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
- 1 DOUBLE ROOM IN A SHARED HOUSE
- WALKING DISANCE TO TOWN CENTRE AND TRAIN STATION
- BILLS ALL INCLUDED *PLUS FREE WI-FI
- GAS CENTRAL HEATED & DOUBLE GLAZED
5 Bedroom SHARED HOUSE in BEDFORD TOWN CENTRE.
5 Bedrooms, 2 bathroom, modern kitchen. Furnished with white goods ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE! Free Broadband
Ideal for processionals, London commuters & Cranfield university students.
The property comprises
Ground Floor - shared entrance hallway, communal Living room, LARGE KITCHEN with WHITE GOODS, bedroom 1 & DOWNSTAIRS WC.
2 bedrooms and communal bathroom with Shower Cubicle.
2 bedrooms further bedrooms
Property is ideal for professionals, hospital staff & London commuter.
5 minutes walking distance the train station and Bedford hospital.
Kitchen includes washing machine, fridge freezer & cooker. All rooms have beds, wardrobes, desk & chairs. Lounge has sofas.
Please call us to arrange a viewing for Room 3 £400 pcm.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Prebend Street, Bedford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedford Station0.2 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station0.5 miles
- Kempston Hardwick Station3.2 miles
About the agent
As part of a national network of estate agents with a localised presence, we offer honest expert advice.
Great value, personalised service - offering a revolutionary new concept in estate agency, we are able to deliver a fully personalised estate agency service.
Our local Bedford estate agency team make sure that your move progresses as
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103288000306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House, Bedford . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.