Bridge Road, Chertsey
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- GENEROUS CORNER PLOT
- AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING
- FULL OF CHARM AND CHARACTER
- SELF CONTAINED FLAT/ANNEXE
- THREE RECEPTIONS
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GRADE II SEMI DETACHED HOME
Rarely available is this stunning 18th centry grade 2 Listed period home with addition self contained annexe situated on a generous corner plot. Accommodation consists of a spacious 35ft living room with feature log burning fireplace, two further reception rooms, a fitted kitchen breakfast room, utility and modern family bathroom. Upstairs you will find five generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. The main property boast much character and charm with cast iron fireplaces, tall ceilings and original features throughout. In addition to all of this accommodated is a spacious self contained annexe which is ideal for relatives, as an investment or a place for a home office. Externally there are generous grounds with seating areas, well stock plant boards and off road parking for multiple vehicles. No Onward Chain.
Bridge Road, Chertsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chertsey Station0.7 miles
- Addlestone Station1.3 miles
- Shepperton Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a competitive
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 58583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.