Church Road, Hartley
- Exclusive One Bedroom Cottage
- Gated Courtyard Setting
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Allocated Parking Space
- Fenced Garden with Shed
- Underfloor Heating
- Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Remainder of NHBC 10 Year Warranty
Gated & Secured Environment
Double Glazed Windows & Doors
Low Energy Consumption Costs
Remainder of NHBC 10 Year Warranty
Allocated Parking Space
Fenced Garden with Shed
OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN 18' 8" x 11' 8" (5.69m x 3.56m)
BEDROOM 14' 3" x 9' 10" (4.34m x 3m)
SHOWER ROOM 7' 10" x 5' 3" (2.39m x 1.6m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Church Road, Hartley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Longfield Station0.9 miles
- Meopham Station2.1 miles
- Sole Street Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Hartley Estates are a local Independent Property Agent free of any corporate constraints and therefore able to offer a tailored and flexible approach to both buyers and sellers.
We pride ourselves in providing a quality, courteous, and honest service along with offering the latest communication techniques ensuring sellers wide exposure of their property and maximum contact with buyers.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101199004014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hartley Estates, New Ash Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.