Marvels Lane London SE12
- Communal Garden
- Door Entry System
- Laundry Facility
- Retirement Flat
- Built In Wardrobes
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Located Close To Mainline Stations
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
As a development, Paxton Court comes with a Careline system which controls door entry and monitors fire alarms, there is also a camera system so that residents can see visitors before allowing them access to the building. The property also has a twenty four hour monitoring system for added peace of mind. Paxton Court also has a large communal lounge and laundry area along with manicured communal gardens.
This top floor flat offers a good size living/reception area, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom with three piece suite.
The property is ideally located close to Grove Park High Street which offers local amenities. Grove Park Station is also within easy reach offering fast and frequent services into central London.
Years Remaining: 105 Years
Service Charges: £1,800 pa
Ground Rent: £330 pa
Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Marvels Lane London SE12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grove Park Station0.4 miles
- Mottingham Station1.0 miles
- Elmstead Woods Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P229792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.