Avenue Road, Cranleigh, GU6
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- The outstanding garden of approximately 190' is a prominent feature and rarity for new homes; ideal for family play or quiet relaxation and carte blanche for any keen gardener.
- Wonderfully generous reception rooms including warm wood effect flooring in kitchen and sitting room which also enjoy expansive garden views, plus separate study/family room with bay window.
- Stunning kitchen/dining room, bi-fold doors onto patio, quartz surfaces, exquisite tiles in contemporary muted colours, handleless fitted units, double white sink and integrated Bosch appliances.
- Luxurious master bedroom with front aspect, an excellent ensuite shower room and underfloor heating.
- Three further generous double bedrooms all benefitting from attractive part vaulted ceilings and large windows, plus contemporary family bathroom with glazed shower over bath and underfloor heating.
- Striking grey shingle providing ample off-street parking in the front, leading to wide garage and access around both sides of the property to the secure garden.
- Welcoming entrance hall with luxurious flagstone floor, wide access downstairs cloakroom, well-appointed utility room with sink and side access, plus understairs storage and large window over stairs.
Price Guide £800,000 - £850,000 Freehold
Garden & Exterior
Striking contemporary grey shingle provides ample off-street parking in front of the properties, leading to the wide garages and access around both sides of the properties. Useful external lighting around the houses enhances the spectacular outside entertaining spaces on the large patios which flow seamlessly from the kitchen/dining rooms. The outstanding gardens are a prominent feature of these properties and a rarity for new homes within the area. Approximately 190' in depth, the garden is ideal for family play or quiet relaxation and there is carte blanche for any keen gardener to create their own landscaped oasis.
Avenue Road is an attractive wide road and the centre of the village is within easy level reach with it's health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre plus comprehensive range of shops including a butcher, fishmonger, M&S 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and Downs Link, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is 10 miles south of Guildford with it's mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London.
Avenue Road, Cranleigh, GU6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chilworth Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 433757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.