Nanterre Court, Hempstead Road
- One Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen with Dishwasher
- 24 Hour On-Call Service
- Free-to-use Laundry
- Lift in Block
- Residents and Visitor Parking Bays
Formerly the show flat for the development, the property has been largely un-used and has only one previous occupier.
Built in 2011 by McCarthy & Stone, Nanterre Court is one of the most attractive retirement locations in the area. Residents will benefit from 24 hour emergency Careline response services as well as a House Manager during the day.
We found that the block had a great sense of community and the current residents often get together for frequent social events. This development truly benefits from the independent lifestyle that comes with it. Any purchasers looking to view the property must be over the age of 60 years, or in the case of a couple, one must be over 60 and the other over 55 years.
Nanterre Court, Hempstead Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Junction Station0.5 miles
- Watford Station0.5 miles
- Watford High Street Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 2013, Dey, King & Haria Estate Agents have asserted themselves as Watford's leading luxury independent estate agency providing a comprehensive service including sales, lettings and management within Watford and the surrounding areas. The three directors - Sam Dey, Ben King and Ketz Haria - run the office alongside their ambitious and proactive team.
The office boasts a combined 74 years of agency experience between them and are willing to help in any ma
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101684002598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dey King and Haria Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.