Heathfield Road, York
- No Onward Chain
- Great Location
- Ground Floor WC
- Four Bedrooms
- Rear Lawned Garden
An extended four bedroom semi-detached home in a popular area, a few miles outside of the city centre.
An excellent opportunity to acquire this extended four bedroom semi-detached home set over three floors in a cul de sac location within close proximity to York City Centre.
This home is sure to appeal to family purchasers as well as those who are looking to upsize.
The property comprises well presented living room, a fantastic kitchen/diner, utility room, ground floor cloakroom, four bedrooms and family bathroom.
To the exterior is a driveway to fit multiple vehicles and to the rear, there is also a good sized lawn garden.
Call now to book a viewing!
Door to front aspect with wood flooring and radiator.
Ground floor cloakroom with tiled flooring, W.C., hand basin and extractor fan.
Lounge 13' 7" into bay x 10' 4" into recess ( 4.14m into bay x 3.15m into recess )
Lounge with bay window to front, carpet, coving, TV point, gas fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 16' 9" max x 14' 6" max ( 5.11m max x 4.42m max )
Fitted kitchen with laminate flooring, work surfaces, wall/base units, sink, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and French doors onto rear garden.
Utility Room 23' 2" into access x 5' 6" max ( 7.06m into access x 1.68m max )
Utility room with tiled flooring, wall/base units, space for fridge/freezer, sink, plimbing for washing machine, radiator and understairs cupboard.
Stairs to first floor with carpet.
Bedroom One 12' 10" into bay x 10' 4" into recess ( 3.91m into bay x 3.15m into recess )
Double bedroom with bay window to front, carpet, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Second double bedroom to rear aspect with carpet and coving.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 18' x 8' 10" ( 5.49m x 2.69m )
Spacious loft room with sloping ceilings, 2x skylights and storage in the eaves.
Bedroom Four 7' x 6' 1" ( 2.13m x 1.85m )
Single bedroom to front aspect with carpet and radiator.
Tiled house bathroom with shower over bath, lino flooring, W.C., hand basin, radiator, extractor fan and combi boiler.
Driveway to the front of the property. To the rear is a generous lawn garden which is fully-enclose with patio, shed and lean-to.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Heathfield Road, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station1.6 miles
- Poppleton Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local York William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in York
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR106441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.