Pylewell Road, SO45
- GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH DINING SPACE
- PRIVATE SOUTH FACING LARGE BALCONY
- NEUTRAL DECORATION AND CARPETS THROUGHOUT
- SECURITY ENTRANCE
- BIKE STORE
Don't miss this opportunity to rent a BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED apartment in Hythe, Southampton.
The apartment is decorated in neutral tones throughout. The property is lit with modern spotlighting in each room.
The modern fully-fitted kitchen is decorated with sleek, black gloss tiles around splash back areas and integrated electric hob, cooker and extractor hood.
The bedroom is a spacious double with a built-in wardrobe for storage.
The bathroom is tastefully decorated in large black and coffee coloured tiles, with a roomy shower cubicle.
The property also includes a private, low maintenance balcony. The balcony is South facing - perfect in the summertime.
No pets, benefits or smokers.
viewing is highly recommended
Pylewell Road, SO45
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolston Station2.3 miles
- Sholing Station2.4 miles
- Netley Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Established in 1984 by Maureen McDowall Property Management Services was the first agency concentrating purely on the residential letting market in Hythe and Waterside,
Property Management Services pride in our very personal and hands-on service.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS
* CUSTOMER FRIENDLY SERVICE
* DEDICATED STAFF
* ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP
* OUT OF HOURS APPOINTMENTS
* COMPETENT SUPPORT THROUGHOUT YOUR TENANCY
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 56PR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Lettings, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.