Harley Street, Marylebone, London, W1G
- This beautiful home has been fully renovated by award winning architects SHH
- Featuring original restored features
- The basement has been transformed to include a spa, pool, gym and media room.
- To the rear of the house there is a wonderful courtyard garden
A stunning Grade II listed townhouse with approximately 8,603 sq ft of accommodation set across six floors. This beautiful home is in immaculate condition, having been fully renovated by award winning architects SHH. A full refurbishment has delivered a grand entrance hall, formal reception room, dining room, kitchen, principal bedroom with en suite dressing room and bathroom and two further bedrooms (one en suite). The top floor boasts original restored features including exposed beams and trusses, comprising of a reception room with contemporary kitchenette and a double bedroom with en suite bathroom. To the rear of the building, a Victorian ground floor annex was replaced with a modern extension including bespoke windows in-keeping with the original era of the property. The bright extension opens into the back garden, creating a tranquil haven within this central London location. The basement has been transformed to include six spa stations with a pool, as well as a steam room, sauna, plunge pool and gym. There is also a kitchen, cinema, staff accommodation, utility room and the only remaining original wine cellar in the area. Further features include a reconstructed original stone balcony, built in heating and cooling units into the furniture and an air ventilation system.
Harley Street is superbly located for the world class amenities of Marylebone High Street and the West End, together with the greenery of Regent’s Park which is only a short walk away.
The transport links are excellent from nearby Regent’s Park (approximately 0.2 miles), Great Portland Street (approximately 0.3 miles), Baker Street (approximately 0.4 miles) and Oxford Circus (approximately 0.7 miles) underground stations, Marylebone (approximately 0.7 miles), Euston (approximately 0.8 miles), Paddington (approximately 1.5 miles) and King’s Cross St Pancras (approximately 1.4 miles) train stations, and access to the West and Heathrow via the A40.
Square Footage: 8,603 sq ft
Harley Street, Marylebone, London, W1G
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Regent's Park Station0.1 miles
- Great Portland Street Station0.2 miles
- Baker Street Station0.4 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MBS190057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Marylebone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.