Regent House, Central Basildon
- Available now
- One bedroom apartment
- Gloucester Park close by
- Deposit replacement scheme available
- Town centre location
- High specification fitted kitchens with appliances
- Contemporary shower room designs
- On site concierge service
- Gated development, site wide CCTV & keyless entry system
- Generous landscaped gardens & bike store
**DONT PAY A DEPOSIT SAVE MONEY**
Regent House is a development of 105 luxury apartments just a stone's throw from the bustling town centre of Basildon and the C2C mainline service into Fenchurch Street with lines also linked to Liverpool Street. There are good bus routes and it is a short drive to the A13 and the A127 into London.
All built to high specification the properties are available now.
There's never been a better time to live or move to Basildon with the town centre part of a huge regeneration project. Gloucester Park with it's 40 acres of parkland is on the doorstep so you can enjoy relaxing walks, fishing and picnics. For those who love their exercise visit the Basildon Sporting Village with an Olympic sized swimming pool and to wind down you have the fabulous Festival Leisure Park close by with it's array of bars and restaurants and an 18 screen cinema.
You'll feel secure in this gated development with the site wide CCTV and on site concierge and parcel storage, you'll never miss a delivery again!
Externally there are generous landscaped garden areas.
Call us to make an appointment to view!
Photographs are for guidance only
Regent House, Central Basildon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basildon Station0.3 miles
- Laindon Station1.4 miles
- Pitsea Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Abbotts have been successfully selling and letting property for over 160 years throughout Norfolk, Suffolk, East Cambridgeshire and Essex. During this time we have developed a unique range of services that we are sure will make moving home a positive experience Our team strive to offer the best customer service and do all they can to make your property transaction as smooth as possible.
Why Choose Us?
The Basildon branch specialises in residential sales, lettings and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000566297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts Lettings, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.