- in-house management
- In-house maintenance
- Recycling Service
- Quiet location
- Window cleaning service
- 24hr Emergency response
- Communal area cleaning
- Excellent transport links
- Enfield Borough Council
Available from 31/05/2019
A fantastic and newly upgraded one bedroom apartment. Spacious reception and separate kitchen, wooden flooring, and new bathroom suite. Also benefits from off road parking and great connections (please enquire for parking details, £25pcm).
Located in Enfield off Carterhatch Lane, this popular development offers tenants great transport links from Enfield Town or Southbury stations allowing quick access to the M25 North circular and M1. Local amenities in the vicinity include restaurants, bars, cinema and a shopping centre.
EPC Rating: C
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southbury Station0.9 miles
- Turkey Street Station1.0 miles
- Enfield Town Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102505_p0192632_8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Akelius Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.