Greenacre Way, Sheffield, S12
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One bedroom apartment
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Modern throughout
- Allocated car parking
- Available now
The property is close to local shops, bus services and access to Sheffield city centre.
The apartment is accessed via its own private entrance which leads into the hallway having a built in storage cupboard housing the gas combination boiler.
Staircase leads to a neutrally decorated lounge/ding room with wall mounted gas radiator and two uPVC double glazed windows.
A doorway leading to a partially tiled modern fitted kitchen with cream wall and base units, wood effect worktops, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for under counter fridge. Built in kickspace floor heater.
Bedroom with wall mounted radiator, uPVC double glazed window and built in wardrobe with handing rail and shelving
A part tiled shower room with a recently installed shower cubicle, Mira electric shower , white w/c and wash hand basin. uPVC double glazed window and wall mounted gas fired radiator.
To the rear of the property is an allocated car parking space. There is also a built in storage cupboard situated beneath the property.
No pets permitted
Greenacre Way, Sheffield, S12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hollinsend Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Gleadless Townend Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Herdings Leighton Road Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
Established local Chesterfield business with a wealth of local knowledge. Successfully run by David Tate BSc MRICS & Roger Smith FRICS FAAV. Both David and Roger together have over 55 years property experience in the following areas.
- Property Management (Rentals)
- Estate Agency
- Auctioneers and Valuers
- Land and Estate Management
So if you are looking for local expertise in the property industry, then look no further. Call us today to discu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 24greenacre. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Copelands, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.