Blyth Road, London, E17
- Beautifully presented
- Two Double Bedroom Warner Flat
- Luxurious bathroom with roll-top bath and walk-in shower
- Generous storage throughout
- 119 year lease
- 10 minutes walk from Lea Bridge Road Station
- Sitting room with bay window and space to dine
- Original features
- 35 ft garden
- 652 sq ft (60.6 sq m)
This is a beautifully presented ground floor Warner flat in Walthamstow, close to Clapton.
This property is located on a pretty tree lined street with excellent bus links to Hackney and Central London via Lea Bridge Road. Lea Bridge Road Station is close-by and offers a five-minute journey to Tottenham Hale and Stratford Underground Stations. The green open spaces of Jubilee Park, Hackney Marshes and Walthamstow Wetlands are all a short walk away.
There is a spacious sitting room with an original fireplace, shelving and a bay window, allowing space to dine. The two double bedrooms are both stylish, light and generous in size with plenty of built-in storage. The galley kitchen is handmade from Ash and Plywood and has plenty of preparation space. There is a large modern bathroom which has both a roll top bath as well as a modern and sleek walk-in shower. There is also extensive storage space in the bathroom for a washing machine and laundry. To the rear of the property there is a large well-kept 35ft shared garden with a built-in stone bake pizza oven, perfect for the summer.
OUT AND ABOUT
Chatsworth Road - A short walk across Hackney marshes, Chatsworth Road has an abundance of cafes, pubs, restaurants and a fantastic Sunday market.
Hare and Hounds - lovely pub with great burgers, live music, comedy and an all-weather beer garden.
Leyton Jubilee Park - Great facilities for sports and recreation and a natural meadow during the summer. Grab a coffee from the cafe or an ice lolly on a hot summer's day.
Turning Earth E10 - Artist led space running ceramics courses and studios for ceramicists.
Walthamstow Market - Europe's largest street market. The place to pick up a bargain!
Walthamstow Wetlands Nature Reserve - Area of protected wetlands, great for a walk and to visit the Engine House Cafe.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Blyth Road, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lea Bridge0.4 miles
- St. James Street Station0.8 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Experienced East London Agent offering a friendly and professional service in Sales, Lettings and Property Management.
Having seen first hand that selling or letting a property can be a stressful time for sellers and landlords I endeavour to offer a personalised, one on one service. I manage the transaction from start to finish, to ensure the client feels supported and confident throughout the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28BlythRoad2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linus Jackson, East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.