Seller Street, Chester
- Top floor two balcony apartment
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Sitting room & separate kitchen
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Double sized second bedroom
- Bathroom with white suite
- Prking space
- EPC B
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Seller Street, Chester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chester Station0.3 miles
- Bache Station1.2 miles
- Capenhurst Station5.3 miles
About the agent
As owners, we are committed to leading a great estate agency, not a big one. Market share is not our priority. Our priority mirrors yours - to get the best possible price for your property, in the most efficient timeframe.
Rickitt Partnership is an independent family owned sales and lettings estate agent with commitment, passion and energy, combining in-depth local experience with local, national and global reach.
Have your property showcased in the heart of the capital, St James'
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9909430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rickitt Partnership, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.