Delany Drive, Freckleton
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Recently Refurbished To A High Standard
- Ideal Purchase For First Time Buyers
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted High Gloss Kitchen
- One Good Size Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Private Single Garage To The Rear
- Offered With No Onward Chain
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 8' 6" x 6' 11" (2.61m x 2.13m) Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Wall mounted electric heater.
LOUNGE 13' 4" x 13' 2" (4.08m x 4.03m) UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Electric flame effect fire with a feature surround and hearth. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Wall mounted electric heater. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
KITCHEN 9' 11" x 8' 9" (3.04m x 2.68m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Features a range of eye and base level units with contrasting work surfaces and matching upstands. Staineless steel sink and drainer unit with a chrome mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob and overhead extractor canopy. Space for an under cabinet fridge and freezer. Plumbed for a washing machine. Vinyl floor covering throughout. Ceiling spotlight fitting. Built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 13' 4" x 8' 0" (4.07m x 2.44m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Wall mounted electric heater.
SHOWER ROOM 6' 6" x 5' 4" (1.99m x 1.64m) UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Features a three piece swuite in white comprising of a dual flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a step in shower cubicle. Tile effect elevations. Tiled flooring throughout. Ceiling light fitting.
COMMUNAL GARDENS Externally the property boasts well maintained laid to lawn communal front and rear gardens.
SINGLE GARAGE Single garage with up and over style door.
BrochuresWindow Card No Fl...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Delany Drive, Freckleton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkham & Wesham Station2.6 miles
- Moss Side Station2.9 miles
- Salwick Station3.3 miles
About the agent
To view all of our lettings properties please CLICK HERE
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Tiger Sales & Lettings has always used computer and internet technology, but our biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331009013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool & Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.