Elm Place, Bruce Grove, N17
- One bedroom top floor flat
- Grade II listed building
- Share of freehold
- No onward chain
- Gated private car park with CCTV
- Separate reception room with cloakroom
- Loft space for storage
- Period sash windows
- Low service charge
- Quick access to Tottenham High Road and Bruce Grove Overground Station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Currently undergoing an exciting and transformative regeneration programme, Tottenham is a hive of creativity, excellent transport links and green spaces. The regeneration in the area as part of the Northumberland Development Project which includes the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium aims to create 1,700 new jobs with an estimated annual injection of £293 million into the local economy.
Elm Place offers quick access to Tottenham High Road and Bruce Grove Overground Station where bus/rail routes will take you into Seven Sisters Underground Station (Victoria Line, Zone 3). This flat is also a short stroll from Lordship Lane recreation Park and the historic Bruce Castle with its accompanying museum and park.
You can also enjoy a meal at the popular San Marco Italian family run restaurant (in the area for almost 40 years), as it's just a short walk and offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere with great cuisine.
Registering your interest early is strongly recommended to avoid any disappointment; this stunning Grade II listed flat will surely attract much attention as stock of this quality rarely comes to market.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Elm Place, Bruce Grove, N17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bruce Grove Station0.1 miles
- White Hart Lane Station0.6 miles
- Tottenham Hale Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Tilson and Spencer was Established in 2014 by two local friends. With over 30 years of collective agency experience the members of staff are passionate about their jobs and the industry, they also know and love the local areas that they cover. Therefore they can offer you in-depth, first-hand knowledge, sensible and honest advice at every stage of your experience.
At Tilson & Spencer we appreciate that buying or renting a property can be both an exciting and daunting experience. We reco
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102489000662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tilson & Spencer, Tottenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.