Easter Wynd, Berwick-Upon-Tweed
- Upper Floor Flat
- 2 Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP
- Town Centre Location
- EPC Rating Band C
With double glazed window to the front. Centre light. Laminate flooring.
The Inner Hallway gives access to all rooms except the Kitchen. Double glazed window to the front. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Two full sized storage cupboards. Electric night storage heater. Telephone/intercom allowing access from the main entrance. Two centre lights. Laminate flooring.
15' 0'' x 12' 9'' (4.58m x 3.88m)
The main double Bedroom has two double glazed windows to the rear. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Recessed double wardrobe with hanging rail and storage space above. Two wall light fittings. Single power point. Television point. Laminate flooring.
10' 10'' x 6' 7'' (3.30m x 2.01m)
A Single Bedroom with double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Pendant light. Single power point. Laminate flooring.
Fully tiled bathroom with white contemporary suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, close coupled WC and wash hand basin. Spot light fitting. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Chrome electric radiator. Tiled floor.
21' 9'' x 10' 1'' (6.63m x 3.07m)
A bright, spacious room of good size with double glazed windows to the front and rear. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Electric night storage heater. Two pendant lights. Television point. Telephone point. Laminate flooring. Door to/from Kitchen.
10' 6'' x 7' 9'' (3.20m x 2.36m)
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Modern refitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with melamine work surfaces with tiled splashback. Stainless steel sink with right hand drainer. Single oven with electric hob. Integral washer/drier. Integral dishwasher. Fluorescent light. Four single power points. Electric cooker point. Vinyl flooring. Door to/from Lounge
There is a communal drying Area with the garden areas which are maintained under the 'ISOS' lease agreement.
The purchase price is for a 75% share in the property. We are advised however that the remaining 25% share may be purchased after an initial qualifying period of ownership.
The monthly payment to 'Karbon Homes' amounts to £206.91 per month (£58.27 rent, £148.64 service charges/depreciation/insurance/admin/management fee) as of April 2021.
Occupancy of this property is restricted to owner occupiers only and is therefore not suitable for buy to let or commercial holiday use.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Easter Wynd, Berwick-Upon-Tweed
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berwick-upon-Tweed Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Tyne & Tweed Estate Agents was set up in Berwick upon Tweed in 1999 by partners Graham Hush & Stuart Hynes, both having many years experience in the local housing market.
We have a significant number of registered buyers on our computer system which matches buyers needs and requirements to existing and new properties listed on our database.
Thinking of selling?
Our staff are on hand to offer help and assistance on all aspects of selling with advice on the marketing of your p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4942340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tyne & Tweed, Berwick Upon Tweed. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.