Retirement bungalow in Wrington
- Generous sitting room
- Modern kitchen/dining room
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- No onward chain
- NO STAMP DUTY PAYABLE
- Well presented blank canvas
- Easily manageable rear garden
- Allocated parking space
- Attractive bungalow
- ** Video tour available **
The front door leads into the spacious hallway, with a generous second bedroom to the front. There is an airing cupboard and storage cupboard off the hallway.
The kitchen/dining room is also to the front of the bungalow and is sylishly fitted with a range of units and built-in appliances.
To the rear of the bungalow is the spacious sitting room with electric fire and French doors on to the rear garden.
The large main bedroom is also to the rear of the bungalow, overlooking the garden.
There is a well appointed bathroom, with a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and W.C.
There is a pretty, open garden to the front and the rear garden is mainly laid to paving for ease of maintenance. There is a shed at the rear of the garden and gated side walkway back round to the front. There is an allocated parking space and visitor parking.
Wrington is well known for its excellent facilities and amenities. The village is situated approximately 11 miles south west of Bristol, with easy access to the M5 at Clevedon and St Georges (J20 and J21). Bristol International Airport is within 4 miles and access to a mainline railway station at Yatton is also within 4 miles.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Retirement bungalow in Wrington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yatton Station3.4 miles
- Nailsea & Backwell Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Robin King Estate Agents, Congresbury
1 The Cross Broad Street, Congresbury, Bristol, Somerset, BS49 5DG
Hot on the heels of our Best Estate Agent in Somerset Award, we are extremely proud to announce winning TWO further awards. We have won the Best Single Office in the South-West and, even more importantly, the Best Single Office Estate Agency in the WHOLE OF THE UK at the Estate Agency of the Year awards, held in association with The Sunday Times and The Times. We beat off stiff competition from previous winners and new entrants alike to win these very high honours.
Robin King said, ‘T
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100289003791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin King Estate Agents, Congresbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.