Mayfair Road, Blackpool
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Quiet Yet Popular Residential Location
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Single Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
Tenure: We have been advised by the vendor that the property is Freehold. This information should always be checked by a solicitor prior to purchase.
Council Tax: The property is BAND B for council tax.
Notice: Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fitting or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements stated in this brochure are approximate and photographs provided are for guidance only.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 14' 3" x 5' 5" (4.36m x 1.67m) Entrance via hardwood door with feature glazing. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fittings. Single panel radiator.
DINING ROOM 13' 10" x 10' 2" (4.22m x 3.12m) UPVC double patio doors to the rear elevation. Gas fire with a feature wall decor. Carpeted throughout. Archway leading into kitchen giving a feeling of space and open plan living. Pendant light fitting. Single panel radiator. Telephone point
KITCHEN 7' 8" x 5' 11" (2.35m x 1.82m) UPVC Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Features eye and base level units with contrasting work surfaces and tiled elevations. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. New integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor above. Plumbed for a washing machine. Laminate flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING 8' 1" x 6' 0" (2.47m x 1.83m) Double glazed window to the side elevation. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 11" x 9' 1" (3.65m x 2.77m) UPVC Double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Features fitted robe storage. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Single panel radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 6" x 9' 3" (3.82m x 2.82m) UPVC Double glazed bay window to the rear elevation. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Single panel radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 5" x 6' 0" (2.28m x 1.83m) UPVC Double glazed window to the front elevation. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. single panel radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM 6' 10" x 5' 10" (2.1m x 1.8m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Features a three piece suite in white comprising of a dual flush WC, vanity hand wash basin and a panelled bath with overhead shower mixer tap. Tiled elevations. Laminate floor covering throughout. Pendant light fitting. Single panel radiator.
FRONT EXTERNAL Low maintenance paved and concrete front garden with a driveway leading to a single garage.
REAR EXTERNAL Well maintained fully enclosed rear garden with surrounding gravel beds and a tarmaced patio area perfect for outdoor family entertainment.
GARAGE 22' 3" x 8' 6" (6.8m x 2.6m) Good sized detached garage with double doors to the front.
Mayfair Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station0.8 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.4 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.5 miles
About the agent
To view all of our lettings properties please CLICK HERE
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Tiger Sales & Lettings has always used computer and internet technology, but our biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331009182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool & Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.