Leighton Street, Preston
- Spacious Open Bedroom Communal Space
- One Of Six Disabled Access Accommodation
- Communal Lounge Space & Dining Kitchen
- Private & Secure Residential Parking
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- In The Heart Of Preston City Centre
- Spacious Bedroom & En-Suite Shower Room
- Communal Laundry Room & Lounge Areas
- Offered A Guaranteed Rental Income
- NO CHAIN
LIVING SPACE/ BEDROOM Entrance via electricronic disabled access door. UPVC double glazed window. Carpeted throughout. Three wall light fitting. Features fitted study desk with drawers and fitted robe storage. Freestanding double beds, shelving and bedside cabinet. Wall mounted electric heater.
DISABLED SHOWER ROOM 8' 0" x 7' 8" (2.44m x 2.34m) Features a three piece suite in white comprising of a low flush WC, wall mounted hand wash basin and a walk in shower cubicle. Part tiled elevations. Altro flooring throughout. Ceiling light fitting.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Leighton Street, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station0.4 miles
- Lostock Hall Station2.8 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station3.2 miles
About the agent
To view all of our lettings properties please CLICK HERE
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Tiger Sales & Lettings has always used computer and internet technology, but our biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331009206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.