Old Convent Fields, Wisbech
- Outstanding detached residence being sold with no onward chain
- Exclusive development
- 5 double bedrooms with 2 en-suites
- Spacious conservatory
- Double garage
STUNNING AND SPACIOUS HOME FOR ALL THE FAMILY! Situated in the prestigious Old Convent Fields development this superb detached house has to be seen to be fully appreciated. With 5 bedrooms, two reception rooms 2 en-suites and a double garage there are lots of reasons to view!
Being offered with no onward chain is this impressive detached house situated in an exclusive location within walking distance of the town centre. Accommodation comprises a reception hall, ground floor cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, 5 bedrooms, 2 en-suites and family bathroom. The property has the benefit of full uPVC double glazing, full central heating and a double garage. The property is being offered with no onward chain and an internal viewing is highly recommended!
With hanging rail and shelving.
With w.c. and hand basin. Radiator, half tiling to walls.
Lounge 23' 5" x 14' 4" ( 7.14m x 4.37m )
Feature fireplace, two radiators, TV point, Sky TV point, telephone point, uPVC double glazed windows to front and side. Double doors opening into the conservatory.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 13' 8" ( 4.17m x 4.17m )
Radiator, TV and telephone points, laminate floor, uPVC double glazed window to front.
Kitchen 21' 9" x 14' 7" ( 6.63m x 4.45m )
Fitted Shaker style kitchen with a range of base, drawer and wall mounted units. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink set to work surface, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor. Rangemaster range cooker with stainless steel hood over. uPVC double glazed windows to side and rear.
Utility Room 9' 4" x 9' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.84m )
Range of fitted base, drawer and wall mounted units, space and plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink set to work surface. Potterton gas fired boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water. uPVC double glazed door to side and uPVC double glazed window to side. Radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
Conservatory 19' 2" x 11' 4" ( 5.84m x 3.45m )
Two radiators, ceramic tiled floor, ceiling fan, uPVC double glazed windows and doors overlooking the rear garden, TV point.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to rear. Doors leading off
Master Bedroom 14' 4" x 13' 7" ( 4.37m x 4.14m )
Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front. TV point, Sky TV point and telephone point.
Range of wardrobes, radiator and door to:
Hand basin, w.c., bath and separate shower cubicle. Half tiled walls, heated towel rail, uPVC double glazed window to rear.
Guest Bedroom 14' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.42m x 2.82m )
Two radiators, built-in wardrobe, uPVC double glazed windows to side and rear, TV and telephone points. Door to
Double shower cubicle, hand basin and w.c. Tiled splashbacks, uPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 3 13' 8" x 13' 7" ( 4.17m x 4.14m )
Radiator, TV and telephone points, uPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 4 13' 7" x 9' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.87m )
Radiator, TV and telephone points. uPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 5 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Range of fitted wardrobes and storage units. Radiator, TV and telephone points, feature arched uPVC double glazed window to front.
Family Bathroom 11' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.36m )
Hand basin, w.c., bath and separate shower cubicle. Half tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, uPVC double glazed window to side.
The property has a block paved front garden giving off road parking.
A block paved service path leads to either side of the property giving access round to the rear garden which is fully enclosed with a 6' brick built boundary wall and mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area.
Twin up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Old Convent Fields, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station7.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wisbech William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wisbech
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB119691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.