Luther King Close, London, E17
- Beautifully Presented
- Peaceful Sought After Location
- One Bedroom Purpose Built Flat
- Well Kept Sunny Communal Garden
- Own Entrance With Space to Store Bikes
- Boarded Loft Space For Extra Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Easy Access to Communal Garden
The large and beautifully presented sitting room offers leafy views onto well-kept communal gardens. The kitchen is modern and has an open feel, offering ample work and storage space. There is a large double bedroom which is sunny and stylishly decorated. The bathroom is modern and generously sized with both a bath and shower.
This property benefits from having its own entrance, which provides storage for up to two bikes and there is a wide, welcoming hall. Additional loft space is of benefit to the property and has been boarded and used for further storage. Off-street parking is available directly in front of the property. This beautiful home would make an excellent first time purchase or investment.
Out and About
Crate St James Street - An exciting business community for creatives, retailers, food outlets and service businesses in the heart of Waltham Forest.
Walthamstow Wetlands Nature Reserve - Area of protected wetlands soon to be open to the public.
Walthamstow Marsh Nature Reserve, Coppermill Fields and Leyton Marsh are all part of this Green Flag award-winning site in the Lea Bridge area. The reserve is one of the few remaining pieces of London's once widespread river valley grasslands, and a space to treasure for many reasons!
Walthamstow Market and High Street - Access the excellent shopping facilities in the Walthamstow Mall and peruse the longest street market in Europe.
Leyton Jubilee Park - Great facilities for sports and recreation and a natural meadow during the summer. Grab a coffee from the cafe or an ice lolly on a hot summers day.
Markhouse Road Leisure Centre - Fantastic gym moments away.
Chatsworth Road - A short walk across the Hackney marshes, Chatsworth Road has an abundance of cafes, pubs, restaurants and a fantastic Sunday market.
St James Park - Located near the St James Street area of E17, St James Park is a bit of a hidden gem. It has large mature trees lining its perimeter, a children's playground in the middle and two large flat grassed areas that are often used for football and cricket. A fine place to catch some sun and relax.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Luther King Close, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. James Street Station0.4 miles
- Lea Bridge0.6 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Experienced East London Agent offering a friendly and professional service in Sales, Lettings and Property Management.
Having seen first hand that selling or letting a property can be a stressful time for sellers and landlords I endeavour to offer a personalised, one on one service. I manage the transaction from start to finish, to ensure the client feels supported and confident throughout the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2flanderscourt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linus Jackson, East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.