Chorleywood Lodge Lane, Chorleywood
- GROUND FLOOR & CHAIN FREE
- LIVING ROOM & FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS & SHOWER/WET ROOM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE & CONSERVATORY
- ON SITE STAFF, 24 HOUR EMERGENCY CALL SYSTEM & WARDEN CONTROLLED GARDENS
- HAIR & BEAUTY SALON
- SET IN 3.645 ACRES of LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- RESIDENTS & VISITORS CAR PARK
- SERVICE CHARGE INCLUDES: HEATING, LIGHTING, WATER AND BUILDING INSURANCE
The property comprises a living room with patio doors opening to the front, a fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower/wet room. The apartment is set in extensive landscaped communal grounds.
In addition, there is an option to extend the level of care with more optional services provided by the care home, eg: catering, laundry and cleaning. For more information please visit
Beaumont House lies within a short walk from Chorleywood Common together with the historic 250 acre Chorleywood House Estate, which is an area of outstanding natural beauty with wonderful walks and views over the River Chess.
Chorleywood & Rickmansworth town centres are within reach with their wide choice of boutique shops, coffee houses, restaurants and major supermarkets.
The stations provide a frequent service to London Baker Street and The City as well as the Chiltern Turbo to Marylebone.
Transport links are excellent with junction 18 of the M25 close by with links to the major motorway network and airports.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Chorleywood Lodge Lane, Chorleywood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chorleywood Station0.7 miles
- Rickmansworth Station1.9 miles
- Chalfont & Latimer Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Robsons Estate Agents is a long established firm, which has evolved over the years to become a leading Independent Agent providing a first class traditional service to our clients stretching along the Metropolitan Line from Pinner to Amersham and Chesham as well as the surrounding areas.
The Principals are fully involved in the day to day running of the practice and together with our motivated and experienced staff, we are able to combine a unique local knowledge with the latest technol
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RSCHO_572770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robsons, Chorleywood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.