Howards Court, Westcliff-on-Sea, SS0 7DG
- Residents' lounge
- Communal Laundry facilities
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Minimum Age 60
- Resident Development Manager
- Guest Suite
- Lift to all floors
- Lease: 125 years from 1997
- Parking arranged by first come first serve basis
- Service Charge £2,565.60, Ground Rent £556.85
A ONE BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT SITUATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR. Howard's Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 52 properties arranged over 3 floors each served by lift. Ideally situated to the High Street with all amenities including supermarkets, Bus Stop outside the Development taking you into Southend. The resident Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one or two bedrooms and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years. Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding “Event Fees” that may apply to this property.
Front door leads to the
Light point. Burglar alarm. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion, shelving. Coved and textured ceiling. Power point. Emergency intercom. Door entry phone. Smoke detector.
Fire surround. Wall light fittings. Convector/storage heater. Power points. TV aerial point. VHF aerial point. Emergency pull cord. Coved and textured ceiling.
KITCHEN with window
Tiled and fitted with a range of wall and floor cupboards with drawers, worktops and sink unit with mixer tap and single drainer. Built in new electric oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood over. Spaces for fridge and freezer. Ceiling light point. Power points. Emergency pull cord. Fan heater.
Fitted wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail. Power points. Storage heater. Emergency pull cord. Wall light point. Coved and textured ceiling.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising bath with hand grips and emergency push button and shower over; WC with low level flush; vanity unit. Extractor fan. Electric wall heater. Ceiling light.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Howards Court, Westcliff-on-Sea, SS0 7DG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcliff Station0.5 miles
- Southend Victoria Station0.5 miles
- Southend Central Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9942500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.