Lansdown Road, Sidcup, DA14
- Two Bedroom Requirement Apartment
- No Chain
- Residents Lounge And Laundry Room Available
- Residents Guest Suite Available
- Residents Parking
- Lift Access To All Floors
- Long Lease
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Convenient For Sidcup Train Station
- Close To Local Shopping And Sidcup High Street
Spacious two bedroom top floor purpose built retirement flat with lift access to all floors offered with no onward chain.
Ideally situated for Sidcup train station, High Street and local shopping facilities and Waring Park.
This popular warden assisted retirement development features a long lease, residents laundry room, residents lounge and a residents guest suite.
Outside there are well maintained communal gardens to the front and rear and residents parking is available.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lansdown Road, Sidcup, DA14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sidcup Station0.3 miles
- Albany Park Station0.9 miles
- New Eltham Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We believe our unique marketing approach and ability to properly negotiate offers ensures that we get the best prices for property. We also guarantee low fees for our all inclusive service which include;
Accompanied Viewing Service
Energy Performance Certificate
Our office is open 7 days a week offering longer opening hours than our competitors. We provide a bespoke marketing tail
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16259925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Russell, Sidcup, The Oval. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.