Gretdale Avenue, Lytham St. Annes
- Outstanding Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Two Great Size Reception Rooms, Breakfast Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Beautiful None Overlooked Garden, Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended, Do Not Miss Out On This Opportunity!
Situated in a prime location there are outstanding local schools nearby, good local amenities and local bus transport links. Also, within a short distance to St Annes Square with local attractions including bars and restaurants.
This property has been finished to an exceptional standard using high quality fixtures and fittings which is a credit to the current owner.
The accommodation has many key features and benefits comprising grand entrance hall, well-decorative lounge with a bay window to the front, second reception room with French doors to the rear and a good size breakfast room.
The well-appointed modern fitted kitchen has a range of units, worktops over, oven, hob, extractor fan and an integrated fridge freezer.
To the first floor, there are two good size double bedrooms with both having fitted wardrobes and a good size third bedroom. The three piece fitted modern family bathroom includes a separate walk-in shower and a heated towel rail. There is also loft access which has a pull-down ladder and is boarded.
Externally, there is a stunning landscaped garden with a patio area leading to a laid lawn, access to a single garage with power and light and a separate summer house. To the front there is ample off street parking.
What The Agent Says
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the finishing of this property and what is on offer for the price. Call Farrell Heyworth St Annes on to avoid any disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Gretdale Avenue, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.4 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.5 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 200609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.