New Kent Road SE1
- NO TENANT FEE'S
- * 0% DEPOSIT Subject to Landlord Approval
- Private Balcony
- Living room
- One Double Bedroom
- 11th Floor
- Minutes from E&C Tube Station
Call the lettings department to reserve a viewing .
New Kent Road SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elephant & Castle Station0.1 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Northern) Station0.1 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo) Station0.1 miles
About the agent
London Bridge, Southwark, Waterloo, Vauxhall, The City, Aldgate, Tower Hill & Shoreditch.
A friendly and experienced team, Leonard Leese is never too busy to talk to you. For a full list of properties and services available please contact us today:
Sales department: 020 7397 5360 / sales@l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102675003175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leonard Leese, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.