Homeside House, Penarth, CF64 1NR
- Residents' lounge
- Communal Laundry facilities
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Library and Guest Suite
- CCTV Security System
- Lift to all floors
- Development Manager
- Lease: 99 years from 1986
- To include: carpets, curtains and vertical blinds.
- Annual Service Charge - £1760.86 Annual Ground Rent - £443.88
Front door leads to
Doors to all rooms. Airing cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder, electric meter, storage space.
Fire surround and freestanding electric fire. Wall light points, storage heater, power points, TV aerial point, emergency pull cord and security door entry phone. Telephone point. An archway leads to the:-
Tiled and fitted with stainless steel sink unit, wall and floor cupboards, worktops. Power points, wall light. two pan inset glass hob with worktop space for a microwave and/or counter top oven. Large built in fridge freezer.
Built in mirror fronted wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf above. Storage heater, wall light, power points, emergency pull cord.
Tiled and fitted with a large walk-in shower with folding screen, shower curtain, seat and grab rail. Emergency push button. WC with low level flush; vanity unit with mirror over. Wall light, extractor fan, wall mounted electric heater, heated towel rail.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Homeside House, Penarth, CF64 1NR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penarth Station0.4 miles
- Dingle Road Station0.5 miles
- Cogan Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9926443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.