Back Church Lane, London
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Luxury Design
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Passenger lift
- Wooden Floors
- Washing machine and Dryer
- Close to Transport links
This 2 double bedroom flat has 2 bathrooms. One room is ensuite
The apartment is furnished to the highest standard and has an open plan fully integrated kitchen. Luxury features include contemporary cooling and heating system, double-glazed windows, fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms and heated floors. Only the finest materials were used, making it a perfect place in which to luxuriate after a tiring day.
With Liverpool Street, Aldgate, Bank and Whitechapel Stations all a short distance away you will have easy access to 9 different lines of London Underground’s network, plus the Stansted Express for those holiday getaways! It's just a short walk to the City yet close to the East End's trendy Shoreditch and Brick Lane areas.
All residents can also enjoy breathtaking London views from the amazing roof garden which is made up of laid grass and colourful plants to give the garden a lovely feel and a restful place to sit and enjoy your leisure time. Additionally, the property has a built in secure cycle racks.
Available to rent as a whole property
NO ADMIN FEES
PRE - RECORDED VIDEO AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING ON REQUEST
THESE PRICES ARE VALID FOR MOVE INS ON OR BEFORE APRIL 30TH
BrochuresBrochureBack Church Lane, London
Back Church Lane, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldgate East Station0.3 miles
- Tower Gateway Station0.4 miles
- Tower Hill Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Foundation Estates is delighted to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as one of West London's leading independent Estate Agents.
Whether you want to buy or sell, rent, let or invest, we use our expertise to make your experience smooth from the first contact, right through to completion. We use the latest specialised property management system with highly trained staff in IT techniques to supply the most efficient services and solutions available in our local area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29195054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foundation Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.